One of the most critical elements in your marketing plan
When something is printed it has to go somewhere. Fulfillment is the area that gets literature to its destination. When orders occur this is the mechanism required for shipping. When a request for information is initiated this is the function that gets your message to the market.
Your sales force will have a reliable resource to process literature requests. We can drop ship to your
representatives, or mail directly to your customers and prospects.
ClienTEL Plus delivers outsourced end-to-end transaction management, inventory distribution, and customer care solutions.
Our Services Include:
- Order Processing
- Payment Processing
- Call Center & Customer Care Support
- Real-time Inventory Management
- Custom Pick/Pack/Ship
- Returns Processing
Your Benefits Include:
- Improved Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Increased Total Revenue and Product Profits
- Reduced Operating Costs with Increased Efficiency and Accuracy
- Valuable Real-time Account Management and Marketing Data
- Extended Options for Order Cutoff Times - Faster Delivery
- Improved Cost Structure and Models
- Increase order accuracy -- reduce cost of returns
We work on your behalf to reduce your internal distribution issues, manage daily throughput, recommend cost saving solutions and also keep you informed of your complete distribution status
- Inventory forecasts and recommendations
- Inventory status
- Order processing and delivery performance
- Order status, including:
- orders shipped
- shipping times
- package destinations
- package tracking numbers
- the name of the person who signed for each delivery
Let ClienTEL Plus support your direct marketing program with prompt and professional fulfillment services. We provide hands-on management from the moment the initial response is received until every request is filled or satisfied.
As each fulfillment order is carefully assembled, among our top priorities are efficiency, confidentiality and product security.
With our computerized warehousing system, we can receive and properly store your literature, sample products and premiums.
Fulfillment requirements vary significantly company to company. Contact us to see how we can assist you putting the puzzle pieces together.
For complete details on our Fulfillment Services and pricing, including a comprehensive review of your requirements, please contact Geoff Laurin at 1-888-468-9609, or e-mail us.
Home Page |
Call Center Services |
Canpage Services |
Resource Center |
Company Profile |
Job Openings |
Send Mail |