FAQ's: Disaster Preparedness
How will your company cope, should disaster strike?
Test your disaster preparedness by answering the questions below.
For information on Canpage's Disaster Recovery Center Services, click here.
- Have you tested your recovery capability recently?
- Are your tapes off site and secure?
- Have you confirmed your backup routine recently?
- Have you prepared for remote recovery? (example: with Canpage Disaster Recovery Center)
- Is LAN recovery integrated into your disaster recovery plan?
- Does your plan assure each employee can resume critical business activity?
- Have you prepared for your LAN recovery?
- Have you involved a cross-section of your employees in a rehearsal recently?
- Is your disaster recovery plan current?
- Have you reviewed your recovery plan in the last 90 days?
- Does your plan include "care and feeding" of your employees?
- Are your senior executives prepared for their role in a successful recovery?
- Do all employees have their piece of the disaster recovery plan off site?
- Have you simulated a disaster recently?
Back to the Resource Center
Home Page |
Call Center Services |
Canpage Services |
Resource Center |
Company Profile |
Job Openings |
Send Mail |