Ensuring that Suppliers, to whom you regularly Outsource Services, work well with your on-site staff and project work-flow…can be tricky.
Here is a list of tips that can help you effectively manage outsource staff:
For complete details on any of our Blended Customer Service Call Center Solutions, please contact Geoff Laurin at 1-888-468-9609 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Don't sell outsourcing to upper management as a cost savings measure
- Know your per-user/per-call support costs going into negotiations
- Insist that vendors perform due-diligence research before bidding on a contract
- Spell out agreed-upon service levels, penalties and incentives in the contract
- Insist on a contract manager and help desk staff that are dedicated to your company
- Budget 5% to 10% of the total contract price for internal management of the contract
- Continually and regularly conduct internal user satisfaction surveys
- Build annual service level reevaluations into original contract
- Keep Outsource Supplier(s) "in the loop"
- Clearly define the scope and time frame of a project
- Regular staff must feel that Outsource Suppliers are "part of the team"
- Establish a staff contact or supervisor for Outsource Supplier members
- Be precise about your payment arrangements
- Be clear about sign-offs and approvals
- Maximize use of technology such as E-mail
- Respect one another's time
- Allow for a "learning curve" at the start of a relationship or project
Back to the Resource Center
Home Page |
Call Center Services |
Canpage Services |
Resource Center |
Company Profile |
Job Openings |
Send Mail |